Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Trailer of "...."


First off I would like to say, "The rumours surrounding my death have been greatly exaggerated". :D Okay, okay, I know it's been like forever since I posted anything. But it's not because I've been lazy (well, maybe just a little)... anyway, I wanted to let you know that we do have some new productions coming up within the next month. And while you're waiting patiently, you can listen to this trailer for one of the productions. And no, I'm not going to tell you what that production is called... you'll have to listen to find out. :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good! What did you mean by 'It's not because I've been lazy'?! Jk, I know you've been working hard...:)

caleb turner said...

nice but it kept having to buffer

Caleb said...

Hmmm... Did you have any other programs up at the same time? That could have slowed it down. Or it could have been your internet connection wasn't working well right then... I haven't heard anyone else having that problem. It was probably just temporary.


Anyway, hope everyone enjoys this production! It's been about a year ago that we started working on it ... I'll have more to say about it later when I post the first episode, so don't go away, everybody!

---
Jacob Brody